phone07 4772 5155

Total and Permanent Disability - TPD Super Claims

8:30 - 17:00
8:30 - 17:00

Let's start with a chat

Call now 

07 4772 5155

TPD Super Claims - Total and Permanent Disability Claims

Your First Appointment to Discuss your Claim is NO CHARGE. To make an appointment and speak with an experienced lawyer, please Call us or contact us by email 

We would love to help you.

We are No Win No Fee lawyers and we don't charge uplift fees.

Sometimes there are additional financial benefits that may arise from an injury and you may have a payout from a total and permanent disability (TPD) claim.

If you are seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, at work or elsewhere OR if you develop a serious illness or disease, you may be entitled to pursue an insurance claim. A claim arises if you suffer a total and permanent disability or illness. It doesn't matter how your injury or illness came about. You may have a TPD (Total or Permanent Disability) Insurance Claim associated with your Superannuation Policy or another insurance policy you may have that covers your circumstances.

Many people have a superannuation policy that includes insurance for you in the event that you have a Total Permanent Disability (TPD) or illness. Often, people don’t realise they have insurance for this. If you have this cover in your super policy, a TPD payment can be pursued from your superannuation insurance provider to help you move forward in comfort.

Many people on Workers Compensation or a Centrelink Disability Support Pension can claim a TPD payment. People who suffer an unexpected illness that prevents them from working can often make a claim too.

There can be a lot of confusing fine print involved in determining an insurance entitlement so it’s a good idea to have an experienced lawyer do this for you. 

I cannot work because of an Injury/Illness. Do I have a TPD (Total and Permanent Disability) Claim?

Can I claim money from my Superannuation Fund? What if my TPD Super Claim has been rejected?
If you have a total and permanent disability or illness, and you are unable to do your usual occupation or other work you are trained or experienced in, you may have a TPD insurance claim.
When you call us, we will ask you:
- The date you stopped work or the date you were no longer able to work in the job you are trained to do.
- What Superfund you are with or what insurance funds you have
- About your injury/illness
- The date of your diagnosis, illness or injury
- If you have lodged a claim or not (we assist people who have had their claims rejected)
Often, people have insurance built into their Superannuation (or another insurance policy) for this and they can make a claim. Quite often we are doing these claims alongside a MVA, Workers Comp, or PIPA claim.
We will also ask for your full name, contact details, and how you found us and arrange a time for your free appointment to discuss your claim in more detail.

Please contact Personal Injury Lawyer, Ivan Baxter to find out if you have a possible Injury Compensation Claim or Superannuation TPD Claim. 

There is no charge to find out exactly where you stand. Call 4772 5155 or CLICK HERE.

For more info about

Accident Claims or Public Liability Claims PIPA:


Request A Call Back




How Can We Help


O'Shea Dyer Compensation Team

When you choose O’Shea Dyer as your Compensation lawyer, you have a team of experienced legal professionals, led by Ivan Baxter and Tyla Leo, working on your case.



Ivan Baxter


Personal Injury Lawyer

 Contact IVAN

Tyla Leo

Senior Associate

Personal Injury Lawyer

 Contact Tyla

Sam Stewart


Personal Injury Lawyer

 Contact SAM

Bridget Barrie


Personal Injury Lawyer

 Contact Bridget


Get In

Request A Call Back




How Can We Help