Wills and Estate Lawyer
uploaded 18th May 2022.
Salary Range $80K - $130K or more, plus Super and benefits.
About the Position
We are looking for a Wills and Estates Lawyer with substantial experience, ideally 5+ years.
A successful applicant with substantial experience (12+ years) in this area could expect a salary exceeding $130K plus super and benefits.
Our Career Progression Plan is available on request. This plan is specifically designed for lawyers looking to progress to partnership level and increased salary benefits.
We are a flexible workplace. Where practicable to the position, there are opportunities for remote/at home work. While Full-time is our preference, part-time applications are also welcome.
If you have less than 5 years experience we would be interested to hear from you.
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Personal and careers leave
- Long Service Leave available pro rata after 7 years
- 10% superannuation with salary sacrifice opportunities
- CPD allowance of $1000
- Mentorship and coaching opportunities are available at all levels of entry.
- Flexible working arrangements OSD is a flexible workplace committed to work/life balance.
- Generous salary
- Culture - The OSD team describes our culture as supportive, kind, respectful, helpful and welcoming. It is an authentic work environment where everyone enjoys coming to work, the challenges of legal practice, and good humour.
- Career Progression Plan, available on request. Unique opportunities for career progression at OSD. Your experience will determine your entry point (ie. Solicitor, Associate, Senior Associate). OSD is a thriving and growing business with genuine opportunities for partnership for lawyers who are a proven fit at OSD.
- Team - You will be working with a great team of experienced professionals, in a growing business that is upbeat and highly adaptable.
- Tech and Systems - OSD is committed to up to date technology, excellent precedents, excellent operation procedures - to ensure a dynamic, excellent and vibrant practice/environment.
- Please visit our website to gain a sense of who we are.
- If you would like to chat about this position, please feel free to email our office manager, Jo Roebuck to arrange a time for a confidential discussion.
- Applications may be submitted directly to our office manager - [email protected]. Please include a brief letter of application, CV and referee contact details.