Personal Injury Lawyer
- email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org (our office manager)
- include a brief letter of application summarising your experience and an up to date CV (which includes your admission date).
Applications close: Friday 3rd December 2021
SheaDyer Solicitors Townsville
Our Personal Injury Department is led by Ivan Baxter - one of the nicest and most experienced lawyers you will ever get the chance to work with. He is all about the client getting the best possible result for the best possible price.
Ivan and his team have been quietly working, making injury and compensation claims for people for the past 30+ years. They are literally the David in the Goliath story. They don't need to put themselves on billboards or tv. Most of their work is referred by past clients who have been incredibly happy with the personal care and service they obtained; their outcome; and the reasonable fees they were charged.
This is an opportunity to work with great people to do some great work.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced personal injury lawyer who is invigorated by litigation work and the opportunity to change peoples lives. We have numerous quality and interesting matters across a broad variety of litigation including MVA, WorkCover and PIPA claims. We settle claims. We travel to Brisbane regularly for conferences/mediations. We work with leading barristers. We take matters to court on a regular basis in order to achieve the best outcomes for our clients.
- We have a career progression plan available on request. Your experience will determine your entry point (ie Solicitor, Associate, Senior Associate) and every opportunity including shareholding is available for the person who is motivated and wants it.
- You get to be part of a growing business that is upbeat and highly adaptable.
- We provide up to date technology, excellent precedents, excellent operation procedures and experienced team members make this a dynamic, excellent and vibrant work environment.
- You get to work in a flexible workplace committed to work/life balance. We are amenable to you working from home for one day a week should you desire this.
- A generous salary commensurate with experience.
- Mentorship and coaching opportunities.
Skills and experience
Ideally, you will
- have at least 3 years experience in Qld Plaintiff Personal Injury law.
- be an excellent communicator
- have strong client service skills and a passion for helping people
- have excellent organisation skills.
We would love to receive genuine applications.