LAWYER with 5+ years experience
Are you an experienced Family Lawyer, looking for an expanding role with potential for partnership in a growing law firm?
OSheaDyer has been helping people in Townsville North Qld since we opened doors in 1983. We are a team that is proud of our small yet busy practice - where we strive to give great service while providing quality affordable legal services. We are a practice that specialises in Personal Injury Claims, Family Law, Wills + Estates.
The Position -
- Is FLEXIBLE - We can accommodate a 3 or 4 or 5 day week and/or short days
- is available to someone who has a minimum of 2 years post admission experience.
- if you have 5+ PAE you will have strong expertise in Family Law and some in Wills + Estates and/or Personal Injury Claims.
- is for a person, invigorated by problem solving and building relationships.
- offers a generous salary with pay rises in line with performance and responsibility.
This is an Exciting Opportunity to -
- work with a great team under the mentorship of Ivan Baxter.
- join a small but rapidly growing law firm in Townsville city.
- be guided by our Vision to Help People; to deliver full client protection; and to provide affordable quality Legal Services.
Selection Criteria -
- minimum of 5 years PAE
- or you may be experienced with many years PEA and have strong experience in Family Law with some experience in Wills + Estates and/or Personal Injury Claims.
- Strong interpersonal/social skills
- A passion to assist people with their legal issues
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with client satisfaction as the goal
- WP skills, familiar with LEAP
Employee Benefits Include -
- Flexibility in working hours
- Personal and professional development coaching opportunities
- A Regional lifestyle where living is easy and affordable
To apply -
- Please read our website to obtain a sense of who we are prior to submitting an application (particularly our Vision and Values).
- please submit your letter of application and CV along with referee contact details.
Depends on your experience and will range between $80,000 – to $140,000 per annum (NB. pro-rata depending on hours). We are guided by Hays data.